For returning members only. New members, we will have announcements for you soon.
It is important that you stay home if you are sick. Member and employee safety is very important to us. We would like to assure you that we are taking all the appropriate protective measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to protect your health & well being. We are following all the recommended guidelines outlined by the CDC. Our wellbeing depends on one another, thank you for your cooperation.
You Can Pre-Order Your Items Here
● Orders will be ready for pick up on the same day. Orders placed after 6pm will be ready the following day.
● Please sign up and create a profile by clicking the navigation menu on the top left. Enter your cell number and match the same information from your ID: First + Last name, DOB, etc. Be sure to have your ID and MMJ Letter (if medical) when creating your account.
● Add your items to the cart, (consider stocking up on your favorite products as they might not be available in the near future). Daily legal limits still apply.
● Text alerts will be sent to you throughout the process.
IMPORTANT: Please do not approach the pick up window until you receive the “READY FOR PICK UP” text, you can then check in with security.
● Remember to bring your valid ID, and cash or debit card. Please verify the amount once your order has been accepted, as it may have adjusted due to tax or discount application. The debit swiper processes in $5 increments, change is provided in cash.
● Setting up this account will enable you to utilize all future expedited services. Your Rewards Points are still being accrued, and existing member discounts still honored. Daily Deals placed and picked up on same day will be honored. $200 discount Breaks are also being processed at time of pick up. Returns are not accepted.
● Please follow the map below to queue for the pickup window.
● IMPORTANT: Please adhere to social distancing designated queue spaces + window etiquette.
● Weather conditions may require you to bring an umbrella or wait in your car.
● While in the queue, please be mindful of our neighbors and treat them kindly.
● Please keep your distance from the window. You will be asked to approach the window with your ID.
● Please do not interact with any of our devices unless asked, we will sanitize directly after.
● Window service is pick up only. If you require a consultation regarding your purchase, please reply to your order’s text with “CONSULTATION REQUEST”. We will have someone promptly respond to you on the same phone number.
● Cash will be exchanged using a safety tray.
Contactless Payment Options
● You can further expedite your future visits and limit your future cash handling by loading a cash balance on your Cornerstone Account.
● Load your account in increments of $20, $50, or $100 on your next visit, and use it to pay for future orders. Ask our sales associate to set this up for you when picking up your next order.
● If you would like to make your purchase with your Cornerstone Account or Rewards balance, please let the sales associate at the window know.
If your having difficulty submitting your cart, please check these things:
● In the navigation bar, please set your Location to Pick Up at Cornerstone.
● Please make sure that your Date Of Birth is entered correctly. If incorrect, it will hold up your member verification and potentially cancel your order.
● If the name on your license has changed since you became a member, please make sure you enter your name as we have it on file. We can update it in person, later.
● When responding to our text notification, please know that pictures will not come through. Please send any pictures or screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
● If you have any additional questions please call us 323-259-8933 or email email@example.com, if you have technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inform us in advance if you fall into any of the following categories, we will make special accommodations for you. 323-259-8933
● Have come into contact with someone who has been sick
● Are currently working as a medical professional or with those that are sick
● Are caring for individuals that are immunocompromised, or are otherwise at high risk