● Open the drop down menu on the top left.
● Sign Up as a new member by clicking account + sign up.
● Use your cell number, first + last name, DOB as it is on your ID.
● Upload your ID (+ MMJ Letter if medical).
● Place desired items in your cart & submit.
● You will receive a verification text + updates.
● Wait for Ready For Pick Up text before arriving.
● Cash or Debit Card
● Go Contactless. Load $ into your Cornerstone Account in increments of $20, $50, or $100
● Bring your valid ID with you.
● Per the city of LA, masks are required in public.
● Please adhere to social distancing queue spaces + window etiquette signs posted.
● Need A Consultation? Simply reply to your order’s text thread with “CONSULTATION”
● Be mindful of our neighbors and treat them kindly.
Please inform us in advance if you fall into any of the following categories, we will make special accommodations for you. 323-259-8933
● Have come into contact with someone who has been sick
● Are currently working as a medical professional or with those that are sick
● Are caring for individuals that are immunocompromised, or are otherwise at high risk.
● Rewards Points are still being accrued, and existing member discounts still honored.
● Daily Deals placed and picked up on same day will be honored.
● $200 discount breaks are also being processed at time of pick up.
● Returns are not accepted.
● Orders placed after 5pm will be verified and fulfilled the following business day.
● Orders not picked up will be canceled after 48hrs.
If you’re having difficulty submitting your cart, please check these things:
● Returning members: the navigation bar, please set your Location to Pick Up at Cornerstone.
● If you have any additional questions please call us 323-259-8933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have technical difficulties please email email@example.com
Our Wellbeing Depends On One Another
Member and employee safety is very important to us. We would like to assure you that we are taking all the appropriate protective measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to protect your health & well being. We are following all the recommended guidelines outlined by the CDC and local health officials. Please remember to wear your mask in public, as it is required by the City of Los Angeles.
Thank you for your cooperation.