● Open the drop down menu on the top left.
● Sign Up as a new member by clicking + sign up.
● Use your cell number, first + last name, DOB as it is on your ID.
● Upload your ID (+ MMJ Letter if medical).
● Place desired items in your cart & submit. There will be an option to pay here.
● Go Contactless by using our new Online Payment option +gain access to Express Window.
● Use Cash or Debit Card payment in person.
● Bring your valid ID with you.
● Masks are recommended.
● Need A Consultation? Call 323-259-8933 or click the button at the bottom right of this page.
● Be mindful of our neighbors + surrounding businesses and treat them kindly.
● Please use our designated parking lot or street parking only.
● Do not block driveways or use other lots.
● Daily Deals placed and picked up on same day will be honored.
● No Returns. Exchanges for defective products only.
● Unpaid orders not picked up will be canceled after 72hrs.
● Delivery Hours 11-8p
● Same Day Delivery Orders must be placed before 6:30pm.
● Delivery is Free, all delivery orders have a $50 minimum purchase requirement
● Limits Apply | Membership Rewards + Member Discounts Good For In Store Only
● Delivery Support Contact
If you’re having difficulty submitting your cart, please check these things:
● Returning members: the navigation bar, please set your Location to Pick Up at Cornerstone.
● If you have any additional questions please call us 323-259-8933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have technical difficulties please email email@example.com
Our Wellbeing Depends On One Another
Please inform us in advance if you fall into any of the following categories, we will make special accommodations for you. 323-259-8933
● Are caring for individuals that are immunocompromised, or are otherwise at high risk.
● If you are experiencing fever, shortness of breath, or loss of taste + smell. PLEASE STAY HOME.
Member and employee safety is very important to us. We would like to assure you that we are taking all the appropriate protective measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to protect your health & well being. We are following all the recommended guidelines outlined by the CDC and local health officials.
Thank you for your cooperation.