With Thanksgiving right around the corner, you’re likely already thinking about all of the dishes that you plan to make to celebrate the occasion. A dish that you’ve probably given a lot of thought to is pumpkin olive oil cake. After all, it is a classic fall dish that is beloved by many. But what if we told you that there was a way to take pumpkin olive oil cake to the next level and elevate it to new heights? Here at Cornerstone Wellness, we’re here to teach you more about CBD pumpkin olive oil cake, a new twist to a fall favorite.
Adding CBD to a Fall Classic
Thanks to its particular produce growth and the Thanksgiving holiday, the fall season is known for many different culinary dishes and dessert treats. Pumpkin olive oil cake has become a delectable treat fitting for the season. However, like many dishes, there are ways to improve upon pumpkin olive oil cake and enhance its taste. Cannabis users can spice up the traditional fall treat by adding CBD to the mix. Not only will this make things more exciting, but the flavor profile of the cake will also benefit as well. Here’s how to give a classic fall dish a cannabis twist with CBD pumpkin olive oil cake.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 1 cup of CBD-infused olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 15 oz of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
Steps to Making a CBD Pumpkin Olive Oil Cake
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F.
- Put your eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin into a mixer and mix on a moderate level until it is smooth. After doing this, add in the salt, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice to the mixture and mix once again at a moderate level until it has a smooth and consistent texture.
- Next, bring out a 10-cup bundt pan and grease it. Once the pan has been greased, evenly pour your cake batter into it.
- Place the pan into your oven to bake for 60 minutes.
- After the hour has passed, take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes on a cooling rack. Put another cooling rack onto the open end of the bundt pan to allow you to flip the pan so that the cake can be placed onto the cooling rack. The cake will complete its cooling on the cooling rack. Once the cake has cooled enough, you can then transfer it from the cooling rack to a serving plate.
- Lastly, take your powdered sugar, milk, and maple syrup and combine them in a saucepan. Heat the saucepan on low medium heat, while also whisking your mixture. Once your glaze is warm and smooth enough, drizzle it throughout your pumpkin cake and serve.
With all of the cooking that is done during the fall season, why not incorporate some high-quality cannabis? Cornerstone Wellness cannabis dispensary is home to the best lab-tested marijuana products available in the industry. For more information about our incredible lineup, visit our marijuana dispensary, call us at (323) 259-8933, or contact us online. Our personable and knowledgeable team will answer all of your questions to help you find the right cannabis product that best matches your preferences. Once you’ve discovered your preferences, you can take advantage of our convenient online ordering process.